Tuesday, September 06, 2005


Well, I've had issues posting more than one photo at a time. I ended up using my Yahoo account to post pictures to an album. For privacy reasons I have this set up that you need to be invited to view these pictures. I have sent out some invites, but I may have missed you - (it's very late and I'm getting a little loopy!) If you would like to see our pictures and you didn't receive an e-mail with a link, please e-mail me at shmerd@yahoo.com Also, if anyone has any suggestions on the easiest and fasted way to post pics - I'd love to find a better way. I ended up having to download pics into MS Picture It and then saving each picture as a smaller file then downloading them into Yahoo photos. If I want to add a lot of pictures, saving them into smaller pics could be very time consuming. Also, if you know of a better way to share pics - I'd love to have your input!
Thanks,
A very tired Pam

P.S. Now you will understand how we came up with our blog name - we expect to get plenty of funny looks on the road
:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for the Harveys!! You are going to have so much fun, and the girls will learn a lot! We enjoyed the photos of the bus. We know it took a tremendous amount of hard work from all of you, especially Chris. Take care, you guys - we will miss you! And we will check the blog often, so post as much stuff as you can. Slainte aghut! ("Good luck to you" in Gaelic)
Alyssa, Noel, and Bridget