For those of you checking on us - we've made a lot of progress this last week - on the bus - not on our trip :-). The girls had fun painting their room - Julia chose Shamrock green for her wall and Jess has a bright sky blue. They picked up some emerald green carpeting which Chris will be installing in the next day or two. Chris found one of the major electrical shorts - there's still more, but we may have to just deal with it. Our friend Chuck came over this weekend and painted most of the interior walls and helped Chris with many electrical things including wiring our "toad" (RV lingo for tow vehicle - in our case a 94 Honda Passport). THANKS CHUCK!! I painted the bathroom and did some cleaning. If I listed everything Chris has done - we'd be here all day! He did surprise me with laminate flooring in the kitchen and bathroom - YEAH!
As of right now we're still taking it day by day. At the latest, I think we'll be out of here by Tuesday (I do not want to get caught in the Labor Day traffic!) As of right now we're still planning on going to Yellowstone first. Although our major goal is to be on the East Coast for the fall colors - so some plans may change to meet this goal.
As soon as I get the bus somewhat presentable (we have tools, paint stuff, kitchen stuff, and just more stuff everywhere!) - I will take and post some pictures.
Until next time....
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment